The Police and Crime Commissioner has entered into the following collaboration agreements with the PCCs and Chief Constables of all geographic forces within England and Wales.
1. Establishment of the National Police Chiefs Council - April 2015
2. Delivery of the ACRO Criminal Records Office – August 2016
3.A Collaboration Agreement – for the National Ballistics Intelligence Service (NABIS) March 2017
4. National Police Air Service
5. National Police Collaboration Agreement Relating to the National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NAVCIS) / the National
Wildlife Crime Unit (NWCU) and the National Police Freedom of Information and Data Protection Unit (NPFDU) under Section 22A of the Police Act 1996 December 2017
6.Single Online Home. Establishment of a national platform for the delivery of a range of online services. The Section 22A Agreement under the Police Act 1996 (as amended) is made with 43 English and Welsh Home Office police forces, BTP, NCA and CNC”.
7.The Police Forces in England and Wales have agreed to collaborate with each other in relation to the extension and running of the Modern Slavery Police Transformation Programme which shall support them to improve their responses to Modern Slavery Teams. January 2020.
8. Regional Forensics Section 22A Collaboration Agreement with Cheshire Constabulary, Cumbria Constabulary, Lancashire Constabulary, Merseyside Police and North Wales Police to include Drugs Testing, Footwear, Firearms, Toxicology and Forensics Courier Service
9. Section 22A Agreement for the formal establishment of the Forensic Collison Investigation Network for all forces in England and Wales