The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) supports the Commissioner in carrying out his work, and is responsible for financial administration.
The team is led by the Chief Executive Officer, whose responsibility is to manage the staff and provide a monitoring role to ensure that standards remain high. Other specialist staff provide advice and support on key areas of business and manage the administrative functions of the OPCC.
Structure of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- Names and profiles of Police and Crime Commissioner and Senior Officers
- Membership and composition of the Joint Audit Committee
- Membership and composition of the Strategic Executive Board
- Staff Structure
- There are no shared service of staff agreement with a Local Authority
- The ratio between the highest paid salary and the median average salary is 1:2.42
- General contact details
- Police and Crime Commissioner
- Senior staff
- Telephone Number - 01492 805486
- Facsimile Number - 01492 805489
- Email address - OPCC@northwales.police.uk