Decisions will be taken by the Police and Crime Commissioner who will consult as appropriate the Chief Executive, Chief Finance Officer, Chief Constable and other officers or agencies. Officers may also make decisions in accordance with the Scheme of Governance approved by the Commissioner.
Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
- The dates, times and places of all public meetings and public consultations held by the PCC
- Agendas and discussion documents for the meetings
- Copies of the agreed minutes Strategic Executive Board and the Joint Audit Committee
A record of every significant decision taken by or on behalf of the PCC as the result of a meeting or otherwise.
Procedures, facts and analyses of facts used for decision making
- Decisions Making Policy
- If any equality impact assessments are undertaken they will be published subject to the exemptions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Have your say about the precept and policing priorities 2023 - To see the results, click here
- Have your say about the precept and policing priorities 2022 - To see the results, click here
- Have your say about the precept and policing priorities 2021 - To see the results, click here